What Is ALPHA FORGE™?
ALPHA FORGE™ is the most elite natural testosterone boosting and estrogen reducing supplement on the market, featuring a science-backed blend of premium ingredients. Rather than shutting down your natural anabolic hormone production, like many “performance-enhancing” supplements and drugs do, ALPHA FORGE™ works with your endocrine system to significantly boost testosterone levels (in a safe manner) while controlling estrogen production.
How Does ALPHA FORGE™ Work?
ALPHA FORGE™ contains the most advanced blend of scientifically proven testosterone boosting and estrogen blocking ingredients in doses backed by research. These ingredients works through a variety of mechanisms to increase free (biologically useful) testosterone and reduce the conversion of testosterone to estradiol, resulting in a more anabolic and anti-catabolic environment throughout your body.
What ALPHA FORGE™ Was Designed To Do For YOU!
ALPHA FORGE™ will naturally increase your testosterone levels and help unleash your “alpha” drive! Feel dramatic boosts in your energy, vitality, recovery, libido, muscle building, and fat burning! Best of all, ALPHA FORGE™ is natural so you don’t have to worry about your endocrine system being shut down by harsh compounds, such as prohormones and anabolic steroids.
Trust us, we know how frustrating it is to try endless amounts of test boosters and estrogen blockers with seemingly no noticeable benefit or improvements in well-being. It seems like many hormone optimizing supplements on the market produce nothing more than a placebo effect, if even that.
Being sick of this trend is what compelled us to formulate ALPHA FORGE™ - the most elite natural testosterone booster and estrogen blocking supplement on the market!
ALPHA FORGE™ is the world’s preeminent scientifically crafted and proprietary-blend free all-natural testosterone boosting and estrogen blocking supplement. Each serving of ALPHA FORGE™ features clinically backed doses of ingredients proven in research studies to ramp up your testosterone levels and reduce estrogen levels naturally & safely. ALPHA FORGE™ does this all without suppressing your endocrine system, meaning you won’t experience negative side effects after using it.
If you’re serious about unlocking your inner “alpha” drive, maximizing your muscle building potential, being a stud in the bedroom, and obliterating stubborn body fat, then ALPHA FORGE™ is for you.
GROW MORE MUSCLE, INCREASE STRENGTH, & BURN MORE FAT. Optimize your estrogen and testosterone levels for maximum muscle growth & fat loss. ALPHA FORGE™ also works to increase muscle 'fullness' during your training and reduce muscle catabolism.
INCREASE FREE TESTOSTERONE AND BOOST ENERGY, VITALITY, AND LIBIDO. Free testosterone can be utilized by the body and put to use, but testosterone bound to SHBG is rather inactive. ALPHA FORGE™ boosts your overall energy levels so you can power through your day, workout sessions, & life with a sense of vitality you've never felt before. Feel an improvement in overall confidence, a boost in libido/sex drive, a reduction of stress, and a relentless alpha drive.
ELITE ALL-NATURAL ESTROGEN REDUCER. ALPHA FORGE™ is the first scientifically-dosed, non-proprietary blend, all-natural estrogen reducing supplement for men. Featuring research-supported ingredients such as diindolylmethane (DIM), which have been shown in clinical research studies to reduce estrogenic hormones and boost free testosterone levels naturally.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We stand behind ALPHA FORGE™ and guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you don't find that ALPHA FORGE™ takes your training & results to the next level than we back it up with a no-questions-asked guarantee; if for any reason at all you aren't completely satisfied with your results from ALPHA FORGE™, simply send it back within 30 days for a FULL refund.
USA MANUFACTURED IN A cGMP & NSF CERTIFIED FACILITY. All PRIMAL MUSCLE products are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility that is cGMP. This guarantees that you are getting nothing but the purest, safest and highest quality products on the market. We take your health seriously so we will never sacrifice quality. Be confident that each bottle of ALPHA FORGE is free from impurities and tested before being put on the shelf.
Every ingredient in ALPHA FORGE™ was chosen with a purpose in mind and dosed at an amount proven in scientific literature. We want the end-user to get maximize the potential of their body’s natural testosterone production while limiting the production of estrogenic hormones. ALPHA FORGE™ helps boost energy, vitality, recovery, libido, muscle building, fat burning! And remember, ALPHA FORGE™ is natural so you never have to “cycle off” like you would with harsh compounds, such as anabolic steroids, that shut-down your body’s endogenous hormone production!
Let’s take a look at the science and research behind the ALPHA FORGE™ formula and why it belongs in your supplement arsenal!
•Bulbine Natalensis Extract - as ProLensis® (600 mg): This herb found originally in South Africa is becoming quite a hit among the bodybuilding community for its “steroid-like” benefits (without the harsh side effects). There appear to be a variety of mechanisms by which Bulbine Natalensis increases testosterone, especially by increasing luteinizing hormone and the activity of phosphatase enzymes. Some research has shown that testosterone levels increased by more than 340% compared to control levels in male rats.1
• Mucuna Pruriens Extract - 15% L-DOPA (525 mg): Mucuna pruriens (also known as velvet bean) is nature’s richest source of L-DOPA. Mucuna has been used since the mid-fifteenth century in Ayurveda for boosting libido and enhancing cognitive function. Research shows that Mucuna pruriens is effective for treating infertility in males.2 Mucuna pruriens also contains a generous amount of other beneficial substances, such as inositol and 5-HTP.
• Fenugreek 4:1 Powdered Extract (500 mg): Fenugreek is one nature’s most tried and true testosterone boosters, with research showing increases in androgenic activity and reductions in body fat among healthy men who supplement with it daily.3 It is believed that fenugreek works to block reductase enzymes that normally break down testosterone in the body.
• Ashwagandha Root Extract (500 mg): For supporting optimal testosterone levels, increasing energy, and boosting physical performance. Researchers at the Indian Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University conducted a 3-month study on 75 men who supplemented with Ashwagandha and found that their testosterone levels increased by 40%. Their sperm cell count also increased significantly.
• Chlorophytum Borivilianum (500 mg): Commonly referred to as safed musli, this natural herbal ingredient is a powerful adaptogen. This herb appears to have anabolic, androgenic, and aphrodisiac properties according to literature. Murine research shows that safed musli supplementation increases lean body mass gains, frequency of sexual behavior, and likelihood to mate with peers.4
• Magnesium Glycinate (300 mg): Magnesium is arguably the most essential mineral in the human body, and is commonly lacking in the diet. Magnesium helps regulate the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis and is also necessary for your body to properly metabolize vitamin D into its active form, calcitriol.5 ALPHA FORGE contains the most bioavailable form of magnesium, as magnesium glycinate chelate, to ensure your body can put it to good use.
• 100:1 Tongkat Ali Root Extract (250 mg): Tongkat Ali, also known as Eurycoma longfolia extract, has been used for decades as a natural means of elevating luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FsH), both of which increase your body’s natural production of testosterone.6 Studies have suggested it also appears to have natural anti-estrogen properties as well.7
• Diindolylmethane (250 mg): DIM is a compound found naturally in cruciferous vegetables (e.g. broccoli, cabbage, kale, etc.). Studies suggest that increasing intake of DIM decreases the adverse effects of estrogen in men, and also appears to have anti-carcinogenic properties.8 When excessive estrogen is present in the body, it can be indirectly catabolic by blockading androgen receptors and down-regulating the production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone in the hypothalamus, ultimately lowering the production of testosterone in the body. This is why keeping estrogen in check is absolutely crucial for maximizing the benefits of testosterone.
• Vitamin D (75 mcg): Cholecalciferol is a crucial micronutrient made by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. However, many humans do not get nearly as much vitamin D as they should and deficiency can lead to a host of health problems (including low testosterone and osteoporosis).
• Zinc (30 mg): Zinc plays many roles in the human body, including a role in reproduction. This is largely because zinc aids in testosterone synthesis. Severe zinc deficiency compromises a male's ability to produce sperm, and this, in turn, could compromise overall fertility and decrease testosterone levels. Research on male subjects has shown that increasing zinc intake can reverse these negative effects.9
• Vitamin B6 (10.5 mg) & Vitamin B12 (2.5 mcg): These B vitamins are especially important for healthy cognitive function, among a myriad of other properties in the body. Research shows that deficiency in vitamin B12 or vitamin B6 significantly increases the risk of neurodegenerative disease, depression, and mood disorders, all of which can negatively impact muscle building and fat loss.10
• Bioperine® (10 mg): Bioperine®, a patented form of black pepper extract (piperine), rounds out the ALPHA FORGE™ formula to enhance the effects/bioavailability of every other ingredient in the product. Essentially, by including Bioperine® in the product, your body will more effectively absorb the other ingredients, resulting in even greater hormone optimization!
*Amounts are per serving (5 capsules)
1. Yakubu, M. T., & Afolayan, A. J. (2010). Anabolic and androgenic activities of Bulbine natalensis stem in male Wistar rats. Pharmaceutical biology, 48(5), 568-576.
2. Shukla, K. K., Mahdi, A. A., Ahmad, M. K., Shankhwar, S. N., Rajender, S., & Jaiswar, S. P. (2009). Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus–pituitary–gonadal axis. Fertility and sterility, 92(6), 1934-1940.
3. Wankhede, S., Mohan, V., & Thakurdesai, P. (2016). Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: a randomized controlled pilot study. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 5(2), 176-182.
4. Thakur, M., Chauhan, N. S., Bhargava, S., & Dixit, V. K. (2009). A comparative study on aphrodisiac activity of some ayurvedic herbs in male albino rats. Archives of sexual behavior, 38(6), 1009-1015.
5. Sahota, O., Mundey, M. K., San, P., Godber, I. M., & Hosking, D. J. (2006). Vitamin D insufficiency and the blunted PTH response in established osteoporosis: the role of magnesium deficiency. Osteoporosis international, 17(7), 1013-1021.
6. Tambi, M. I. B. M., Imran, M. K., & Henkel, R. R. (2012). Standardised water‐soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late‐onset hypogonadism?. Andrologia, 44, 226-230.
7. Henkel, R. R., Wang, R., Bassett, S. H., Chen, T., Liu, N., Zhu, Y., & Tambi, M. I. (2014). Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors—a pilot study. Phytotherapy Research, 28(4), 544-550.
8. Auborn, K. J., Fan, S., Rosen, E. M., Goodwin, L., Chandraskaren, A., Williams, D. E., ... & Carter, T. H. (2003). Indole-3-carbinol is a negative regulator of estrogen. The Journal of nutrition, 133(7), 2470S-2475S.
9. Netter, A., Nahoul, K., & Hartoma, R. (1981). Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count. Archives of andrology, 7(1), 69-73.
10. Balk, E. M., Raman, G., Tatsioni, A., Chung, M., Lau, J., & Rosenberg, I. H. (2007). Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid supplementation and cognitive function: a systematic review of randomized trials. Archives of internal medicine, 167(1), 21-30.